Landlord Protectionâ„¢ Insurance
You need to feel confident that all you’ve worked for is not at risk. Whether you own one rental property or several, we’ll be there to make it right if it is damaged as a result of a covered event. And we’ll also help you get your rental property back to generating revenue as quickly as possible.
Rental property is a great investment, especially if you protect your assets with excellent coverage and the advice of an experienced Safeco Independent Insurance Agent. Make sure that you and your property are covered when choosing a landlord protection insurance policy. Learn more about your coverage options.
Murrieta Landlord Protection Coverage Options
It’s really about protecting your investment. As a landlord, you want insurance that’s tailored specifically to protect your rental properties. The Safeco Landlord Protection policy gives you choices when purchasing the insurance coverage you need.
Coverage Options at a Glance
- Safeco’s Landlord Protectionâ„¢ Insurance is designed for landlords of tenant-occupied, 1- to 4-unit dwellings
- Safeco offers a choice of policies that cover the most common causes of loss as well as a policy that covers some of the less common causes because we know your investment is unique
- Safeco offers optional liability coverage for the risks posed by tenant-occupied dwellings
- Providing only the level of coverage you need lowers your cost
- Extended Dwelling CoverageFor an additional premium, we cover up to 25% above the insured amount in the event a major or total loss to your dwelling exceeds your coverage limits.
- Protect YourselfSafeco’s optional Landlord Protection liability insurance options protect you and your spouse or domestic partner against personal injury, wrongful eviction, or wrongful entry as well as other non-bodily injury claims such as libel and slander. Talk to your agent about available coverage levels up to $500,000.
- The Secret to Selecting the Right Amount of CoverageThe more information you provide your Safeco agent, the better they will be able to create a landlord protection insurance policy that’s right for you. Ask about discounts for having multiple policies with Safeco. And if you want to reduce your premium, talk to your agent about increasing your deductible.
- Extra Coverage Doesn’t Have to Cost a LotMany landlords supplement their coverage with personal umbrella liability insurance for broader protection. Talk to your agent about the amount of coverage that’s right for you.
- Ask Your SGB Agent Your independent Safeco agent with SGB is who can help you find landlord protection insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to discuss when you talk:
- How much will it cost to rebuild my rental property if it’s damaged or destroyed?
- Can you walk me through the dwelling’s features so I can make an informed decision about how much coverage to buy?