CALIFORNIA’S CONTRACTORS INSURANCE SPECIALISTS
At SGB Insurance Services, we specialize in Contractors Insurance services for Murrieta and throughout southern Californiaâ€™s Inland Empire. We offer many different lines to the California contractor including General Liability, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto, Builder’s Risk, Business Property for tools and equipment and contractor bonds.
We offer top rated companies so that you get the best and most accurate construction contractor liability insurance coverage for your business. We will save you time and money by accessing the available markets in an effort to save you money and make sure you are properly insured at affordable rates.
Whether your business is big or small, SGB Insurance Services can find general liability options that fit your needs. Liability policies provide you with vital coverage many people fail to consider when insuring their businesses, such as:
- Defense against a lawsuit (even if it’s without merit)
- Coverage for bodily injury
- Coverage for property damage
- Personal and Advertising Injury, protecting you against lawsuits arising out of slander, libel, wrongful eviction or infringement of copyright, title or slogan.
- Fire Damage, providing coverage in the event you are negligent and cause damage to property that you occupy or that of other tenants.
- Medical Payments, providing a level of protection for injuries to people on your premises (whether or not you are legally responsible).
Let SGB answer all of your General Liability questions and find the best coverage to ensure your companyâ€™s protection today.
If you need California Contractors Liability Insurance, workers comp, commercial vehicle or general liability, just give us a call at 800-558-7708 and our professional staff will answer all your questions.
What Our Clients are Saying:
Hands down, the best place for all of your insurance needs. We have been a customer for 7 years and they always take care of us with our home and auto policy. Friendly and knowledgeable, always out to help you save money on our policies. Carol is the best! Thanks!
— Kimberly Dao Oct 5, 2012