Optional Car Insurance Coverage
Many of our Murrieta California clients take advantage of the Safeco Auto Insurance California Options
Through Safeco Insurance, SGB also offers additional coverage options which can give you even greater protection and peace of mind knowing that you’re better prepared for the unexpected with car insurance in Murrieta Ca from SGB where you can get a Murrieta Car Insurance Quote Here or for additional coverages listed below, give us a call Toll Free @ 1-800-558-7708 today.
You may choose to add some individual car coverage options for things that are important to you, such as:
- Original Parts Replacement (OEM): in the event of a loss, comprehensive and collision coverages will be extended to repair or replace damaged property with original equipment manufactured parts (if available).
- Rental Car (“Loss of Use”) for covering the expenses of renting a car while yours is being repaired after a claim.
- Audio, Visual and Customized Equipment for covering permanently installed audio, visual or customized equipment in your vehicle and customization at limits you select, up to $5,000.
- Loan and Lease Coverage for paying the difference between the unpaid amount due on the loan or lease and the actual cash value of the vehicle.
- New Vehicle Replacement Coverage for paying the full purchase price for your brand new vehicle for the first year of ownership in the event of a total loss.
- Roadside Assistance for paying reasonable towing charges if your car is disabled.
Through Safeco Insurance, SGB also offers a great value with its Safeco Optimum Package Plusâ„¢. Weâ€™ve assembled up to 15 affordable policy enhancements for as little as $8* a month to provide you with premium Auto Insurance in Murrieta CA. Itâ€™s a minimal investment that delivers excellent benefits. The Safeco Optimum Package Plus includes**:
- Diminishing Deductible decreases your collision deductible by $50 every six months for 6 month policies and $100 every twelve months for annual policies you remain claim-free, up to a maximum of $500.
- Waiver of Adjustment for Depreciation or Betterment means we will pay the amount necessary to repair or replace the damaged property.
- Pet Coverage pays up to $500 for veterinary expenses or death benefit if your cat or dog is injured or dies in collision while in a covered or non-owned auto.
- Worldwide Rental Coverage extends comprehensive and collision coverage (not liability coverage) to any rental car worldwide, subject to your policy deductible. Coverage provided under the base policy, including liability, is already extended to vehicles rented in the US and Canada.
- Comprehensive Deductible Waiver waives the comprehensive deductible after a total loss.
- Electronic Lock/Key Replacement Deductible Waiver will replace lost or stolen electronic keys and locks without applying your deductible.
- Emergency Expenses will pay up to $200 for expense due to vehicle disablement and up to $1000 for emergency transportation, meals, and lodging in the event of an accident more than 25 miles away from home.
- Liability Coverage for Punitive Damages waives the liability exclusion for punitive or exemplary damages (where allowed).
- Personal Property Coverage pays up to $1000 for items damaged or stolen from your vehicle.
- Tapes, records, disks and other media covers up to $500 for tapes, records, disks and other media.
- Death Benefits pays a benefit of $2000 per fatality and any unused medical payments limit, if medical payments coverage applies to the policy. Pays a benefit of $2,000 per fatality if only Personal Injury Protection coverage applies to the policy ($4,000 maximum).
- Increased Loss of Income pays $400 per day when we request you attend a trial or hearing.
- Non-Owned Trailer Coverage covers trailers you may rent or borrow for moving or hauling items, up to $3,000.
Call SGB Today for your California Options Analysis . . . or if you are looking for more information on California car insurance quotes in Murrieta check out our quotes page.
* The cost of Safeco Optimum Package Plus is based on the underlying coverage; the price will vary depending on the coverage carried on the policy.
** Coverage afforded in Safeco Optimum Package Plus is based on the underlying coverage carried on the policy and may vary by state.
NOTE: The material on this Web site is for informational purposes only. Nothing stated herein creates a contract. All statements made are subject to the provisions, exclusions, conditions and limitations of the applicable insurance policy. If the information on this site conflicts with the policy language that it describes, the policy language prevails.
. . . Check our what our clients say about us . . .
See the example below or read all testimonials HERE
We were looking for a new insurance agent since the agent I was using had horrible customer service and never returned my calls.
I called SGB for Automobile Insurance and they gave me several quotes from different companies and educated me about some money saving options I wasn't aware of so I could make an informed choice.
We were so pleased with their service we have moved all of our insurance needs to their company (2 Auto Body Shops, Cars, Home, Boat and Trailer). I never realized how much could be saved by having all my policies with one company.
I have recommended them to several people and everyone has been more than pleased with their service.
These guys really are the BEST!!!
— Kevin & Michelle Linehan, Menifee, CA 92584 Apr 5, 2011