Car Insurance – Do You Need More, Less …
or the Same for Less?
The Need for New, More, Less or Different Auto Insurance
can Arise due to Various Changes in Your Life
Below are just a few things that create a need to change the insurance coverage on your vehicle(s):
- You just bought a new car (That one is obvious.)
- Your teenage son or daughter just got their driver’s license – You now have a new driver in your household.
- You’ve just recently been married and need to change your policy to include your new spouse
- You bought a home and want to save money by bundling/packaging your home and auto coverage together.
- Get Free Online Car Insurance Quotes in Murrieta Now
Whatever the reason, these types of changes have created a need for new car insurance, more insurance or different insurance. Recognizing these changes is the first step in helping us arrive at recommendations for the type of insurance protection your new needs have created.
SGB can provide the cheapest car insurances in Murrieta or
the best low cost insurance for your needs.
Because we care, we will work for you and with you to make the process of buying auto insurance as simple as possible. With SGB Insurance, you can be sure you’ll have quality coverage and great value.
Determining Your Auto Insurance Needs
Everything from your vehicle’s make, model and safety features, to your driving record and annual mileage may have an influence on your auto insurance premium. And you may be eligible for credits or discounts on your premium.
Because we care, and because we want you to have the right coverage to protect you and your family for all your life’s purchases and adventures, here are the different types of protections your auto insurance policy can include. So let’s take a look at these.
- Liability Protection
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Collision Coverage
- Uninsured Motorist Protection
- Additional Types of Protection
- Get Free Car Insurance Quotes in Murrieta
Liability coverage protects you and your financial future. If you, or another covered driver, are legally responsible for another personâ€™s injury or death, or cause damage to someoneâ€™s property in an auto accident, liability coverage helps pay costs associated with those losses and damages.
Covered drivers include:
- You and listed household members
- Anyone driving your insured vehicle with your permission
- Remember, household members must be added to your policy as drivers to be covered
This coverage also protects you when you cause bodily injury, damage to other property or damage to other vehicles when using most types of trailers with your insured vehicle.
- Bodily Injury
- Damage to other Vehicles
- Damage to other Property
- First Aid Expenses
- Court Costs
Comprehensive covers damage or loss to your vehicle caused by almost anything other than a collision or rollover. And if your vehicle is stolen, Comprehensive coverage pays for expenses involved in returning your vehicle to you. For an additional charge, you can extend coverage to include items such as custom equipment, sound systems, cell phones and certain electronic devices.
- Collision with Falling Objects (Trees etc.)
- Glass Breakage
Collision coverage protects your vehicle. It pays for accidental damages caused by collision or rollover, regardless of who is at fault. Collision covers damages from:
- Collisions with other vehicles
- Collisions with stationary objects
- Collision from another vehicle while parked
UNINSURED MOTORIST PROTECTION
2 Types of Uninsured Motorist Coverage:
- Uninsured Motorist Protection for damages you are legally entitled to recover from a driver without liability insurance.
- Underinsured Motorist Protection for damages you are legally entitled to recover that exceed the at fault driver’s insurance limits
NOTE: The material on this Web site is for informational purposes only. Nothing stated herein creates a contract. All statements made are subject to the provisions, exclusions, conditions and limitations of the applicable insurance policy. If the information on this site conflicts with the policy language that it describes, the policy language prevails.
. . . Check our what our clients say about us . . .
See the example below or read all testimonials HERE
Scott Becker is the best insurance broker we have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. I am so impressed with his knowledge of the insurance business concerning so many different types of policies.
He responds to all inquires in a timely manner, always has our certificates when we need them and even gets them to us when we have emergency situations. Because of Scott Becker's comprehensive knowledge of the insurance business, time and time again he has made my job easier and has guided me through complicated insurance issues.
Scott Becker is a great insurance broker and we highly recommend him for any insurance needs, he continues to exceed our expectations on a regular basis. 5M Contracting 2691 Dow Avenue Ste C-2 Tustin, Ca 92780
— 5M Contracting, Tustin, Ca Aug 22, 2011